Every business is different, and each business has different requirements from their bookkeeper. Some have office staff who enter all the data, and just want a bookkeeper to perform high-end bookkeeping services. Other business owners work by themselves and hire us to be their “office staff”, performing all bookkeeping duties, administrative functions, paying their bills and doing their banking.
Cash flow is essential to any business and getting those invoices sent out in a timely manner, with the correct terms and conditions of payment, is going to help you get paid on time. We can generate and send the invoices for you, send monthly statements and chase up customers whose payments are overdue.
- Entering Invoices
- Receiving Payments
- Sending Statements
- Debt Management and Debt Collection
- Entering Purchases
- Entering Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Payment of bills, or assistance with scheduling of same
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
For those clients who pay their own bills, we can provide weekly or monthly reports showing what is outstanding and when payment is due.
- Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, Petty Cash etc
- Payroll Account Reconciliations
- Sales and Purchases Reconciliations
We can provide detailed reports as you need them, so that you can keep an eye on your debtors and creditors, your profit and loss and your cash-flow situation.