Do you know that 40% of small businesses cease operating after 4 years? Do you know why? Passion turning into overwhelm. You start a business because you have a passion, but soon realise that there is more than just baking the cakes – there are compliance issues, staff issues, HR issues, marketing and social media to be managed, bookwork to be done, inventory to count and the list goes on. Soon you are being pulled in all directions and don’t know why you even went into business.
We take the time to listen and understand how your business operates and find where your pain points are. Then we can recommend solutions which will enable your business to run more efficiently and let you regain your passion.
Here are some of the software solutions that our clients are using.
- Vend – inventory management for retail
- Kounta – inventory management and till for cafes/restaurants
- Deputy – Time tracking and reporting software
- MinuteDock – loveable time tracking software
- Receipt Bank – never lose receipts again! Receipts are scanned and attached to the transactions in Xero
- HubDoc – document management solution
- Service M8 – job management scheduling tool – great for tradies
- Formitize – customised forms – for invoices, reports, engagement letters
- Karbon – Job Management Software for accounting & bookkeeping firms
- Simple Salon – takes bookings, builds client loyalty, KPI Measurements
- DanceBiz – handles appointments and admin tasks
- Infusionsoft – Sales, marketing and CRM software
- Revolutionise – Sporting team management software
- Dear Inventory – Inventory Management
- TradifyHQ – The job management / invoice software for tradies